Saturday, September 10, 2011

09/10/11

It's a lucky day today 9/10/11!!  It's also Teacher's Day in China. While all my Chinese students are wishing me a Happy Teacher Day, America doesn't even have a day to honor teachers :-( That's probably one good thing about China, the honoring of teachers!

And here's the happenings so far in September!
We love her smiles and she's such a happy baby! I also love her hair. It reminds me of my childhood :-)

Daddy trained Jade to throw away her own diapers. She would pick it up, take it to the trash, and then clap for herself. So cute. The only drawback is she's always so eager to get up and throw away her diaper that she wouldn't hold still to get her diaper changed :-)
She also learned to wipe her changing station after seeing me do it once. She's a VERY fast learner. 
 
Daddy decided to get jade a big-girl car seat to make her car rides a little more pleasant. Apparently that's not enough. We still hear screams in the car, until she got this little DVD player. Now she doesn't want to get out!
 
Auntie Megan did Jade's hair and can you tell jade loves her?!

Jade's morning snacks :-)

Jade wouldn't take anything on her hair, but she has a special love for socks, not just her own socks, but also daddy's :-)

Yang brought some traditional Chinese baby aprons back from Beijing. Jade looks so cute in them!

She loves smelling plants, even dead ones :-)


Two-headed monster!!

Happy Labor Day!

Jade's favorite book is called "I can Fly"! (See John's hand?)

Jade loves dancing to daddy's dancing car!

NuSkin had a Summer party at Lagoon. I got to ride on some fun roller coasters for the first time. It was fun!!
My future BYU graduate!!

I always enjoy Zupas, especially with people I love!!

I love watching jade playing with her stuffed animals. She really treats them like they are alive :-)

This was before her morning nap. She played with her socks and bibs for a good 15 minutes, then laid there on the floor for a few minutes, then she saw me with the camera and went crazy silly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment