Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The best season of the year

Mommy has the whole December month off. It's relaxing and enjoyable. We will miss seeing each other every minute once January hits and mommy starts working full time. Jade's just getting cuter and cuter by day. She's understanding so much of what we say and picking up so much vocabulary. The other day I was just talking to myself and wondering where my hat was, little smarty pants went to my room and got me my hat and was like, "Here it is!" I clapped and she clapped for herself. She loves clapping, for herself and for others. 

She loves eating oranges and grapes. She also loves stuffing her mouth too full to chew.

Daddy was smart enough to teach jade the right way to play with the toilet, which is to put the cover down and use it as a drum or clean it with a wet wipe. She is slowly discovering the water inside though. Yesterday she gave her bear a bath in the toilet  :-)

Daddy got a new truck. We tried to find some off roading areas to have some fun. But everything close by was closed. We had to go to southern UT to have some fun. 

Mommy got a lot of fresh basil and mangoes for one week. So we had a lot of things that involved these two ingredients. This particular night, we had mango basil sausa, and basil chicken. 

We watched Mission Impossible 4 at the IMax. It was great. John had to catch me up with the other three. It was some fun movie nights. 

Jade loves wearing mommy's shoes nowadays. 

She also started loving to ride in the carts in the grocery store. 

I love how she looks in a hat. I wish she would wear it more. She looks so cute.

Jade loves cooking with mommy and auntie. She's making dumplings with us and she stood on that chair for like a whole hour and was happy the whole time :-)

We discovered the carousel in the mall and had jade rode on it once. She didn't quite know what to think of it. But now every time we go by, she would point at it and yell in excitement :-) 

Fun in the Asian store :-)

Those ducks are so starving over the Christmas break. They almost bit jade's hands. She was a little surprised but didn't freak out. She had so much fun feeding the ducks :-)


Simply beautiful!

Jade had so much fun dancing with my students at UVU.

Jade enjoyed playing in the snow, but LOVES to play in water. 

She stole someone's duckie from church and won't let go :-)

She's trying to put her shoes on mommy. So cute!

Jade loves the pink elephant sofa at Sam's Club.

Jade played outside in the snow until her little hands were bright red. Then we came in and warmed up. She ate a bunch of grapes and a couple of oranges while watching her favorite TV show QiaoHu. What a life! Why does anyone want to grow up?!!
One day we were driving back from Ross. I heard jade laughing out loud in the back. When I looked back, I saw her put her cup in the tupperware and was drinking out of it and laughing like crazy! She's such a hoot!  
Who needs a maid when you have jade? :-)

Jade is rocking the scooter...with mommy's help :-)

Jade loves playing with the big kids in the neighborhood. She's always so friendly and outgoing. 

She's sooooo cute!!!

Cute jade loves wearing mommy and auntie's shoes :-) What a girl!

Daddy sent this picture to me while I was in class. I just couldn't help laughing out loud in class :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment