Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day 2012

Another blessed Christmas celebration! This year we had my cousin Michelle here with us. It's a day filled with fun, food, and gifts! Jade had so many presents that she got overwhelmed and didn't even open all of them. Her favorites are the play dough set and the Repubzel Tower:) she missed her nap with all the excitement and didn't want to go to bed because she wanted to play with Repunzel:)

We had two of Michelle's friends join us for lunch/dinner. We were left with an overwhelming amount of leftover and treats! I think we'll be eating ham for at least a couple weeks:)

We are so blessed!



Everyone is jealous of Megan's bear.


Jade's favorite present of the day.

Yay! I got new cooking sets!! They are so legit. I'll have to clean my kitchen and have an opening ceremony for them.

"Stop taking pictures of me, mommy!"

We had a good laugh with John's green hat. Michelle got it for him from his Amazon List. John is either humoring me or forgot that in the Chinese culture, a green hat means your wife is cheating on you. Or maybe he's color blind to this shade of green :-)



The Repunzel Tower quickly became her favorite after she opened it later in the evening. She was disappointed that Eugene was not there though. 



A happy mess :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment