Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy birthday, Jade!

Our little princess turned three this week. We threw her a princess party :-)
The pictures will tell the story.

I ordered Jade some princess play slippers. I wasn't home when the package came. Apparently she opened the package on her own and put them on together with her princess dress. I came home to find her playing outside all dressed up. ADORABLE!

It was my first time to make these cake pops. They aren't that bad to make. I just wish I had a bigger freezer so I could make more of them. I'll for sure be making them again.

I wanted to make jade a princess cake. After looking at different recipes, I chose a barbie cake. My neighbor let me use her barbie cake pan, which saved my life and made it an easy task. I looked at many youtube videos on how to make a simple barbie cake and none of them was simple. So I just did my own thing. It turned out great.


Jade got pampered the morning of her party by Megan.

Daddy took her to get balloons and she picked out her favorite colors, which are hot pink, white, black, blue, and golden. I love that she picked the zebra pattern. It's what I would've picked.

We tried to hide the cake from Jade. But only a few minutes before the party, she saw it in the fridge and screamed :-) I tried to distract her but it didn't work. So we let her look at it :-)

The weather was perfect. It started a little windy but quite down. It even sprinkled a little bit, so it was perfect temperature. 

My cake pops :-) 

People who love jade :-) 

Daddy was a bbq chef again. We had Brawts and hotdogs.





Food and drinks

The birthday girl



Ta-da!!!






It made me so happy that she loved the cake.



Haha she licked the barbie.

Gift time. She's so spoiled. She got so many gifts.
We didn't even give her her biggest gift from her godmother Crystal.
We'll wait till Monday morning to give them to her.


Badminton competition.  

Jack, even though it's Jade's big day, you're not forgotten. 
Your sister loves you and so do mommy and daddy :-) 

Happy Birthday, Jade. We are so happy you chose us to be your parents!! We must've done something right before we came to this earth to deserve you :-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment