Sunday, December 13, 2015

First Lost Tooth

Jade just lost her first tooth! The tooth has been loose for a few days. It happened she and Jack were playing dog and he dragged her around with a rope in her mouth. In church, while she was taking the bread sacrament, the tooth came out. She thought it was the crust of the bread and swallowed it. 
smile emoticon
When she realized what had happened she put her hands over her mouth and freaked out a little bit. Daddy took her in the bathroom and took a while to calm her down. She left a note to the tooth fairy before she went to bed tonight. I'm sure the tooth fairy will understand :-)

Update: This morning Jade woke me up at 7 and screamed, "Mommy, the Tooth Fairy came! She left me a note and some money! You know I used to think the Tooth Fairy is not real. You and Daddy are just trying to make me happy. But now I believe she's real! Should I write her a Thank you note?" Lol.  And the last picture shows Jade telling all her friends about the Tooth Fairy. 








No comments:

Post a Comment