Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Pakistanian-Chinese Wedding



I have known Jessie for at least 6 years. We met when we were going to school in China. We would both come to Max and Deanna's place to practice our English, and we became friends very soon.

Yesterday was her BIG day. She found her sweetheart Sohil and decided to get hitched. Sohil and his family immigrated to Utah from Pakistan when he was 16 (I think). So he's more American than Pakistanian.

They had a fancy wedding. It was fun to dress up and share their happy moment. The best part is Megan caught the bouquet!!!! Ta-da :-)

@ the Rehearsal Dinner. I love her dress.
Millennial Falls, Draper, UT
Jessie's dad walking her down the isle. It was COLD, but beautiful.
the Happy couple


The next BRIDE!!!

John and I had some fun (well at least me) taking pictures :-)
I love the Pakistanian costumes, very bright colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment