Monday, July 5, 2010

Week 36~~the Leftover Ice-cream Party~~



Week 36. Only 4 more weeks. The baby has become so much stronger in the past couple of days. John felt her kicks with his hands and it freaked him out how strong she is now :-) I'm happy that she's healthy and continues to grow. I just hope her head doesn't grow too big :-)

Baby Carr's first July 4th

John found out that you need a permit to sell ice-cream at the Parade. And it was too late for him to get one. So we were stuck with A LOT of ICE-CREAM!! Good thing Mark came over and took some home. We took the rest to Kate's house for a leftover ice-cream/BBQ party. We came home with no ice-cream left. YAY!!

Here's John, the Grill Master. It was some TASTY burgers!!



Megan is trying to pinch my belly. Didn't turn out very well.

John's showing the girls his new iPhone 4.


Week 36. Holy moly I'm HUGE!! Well, the two burgers I just ate probably weigh the same as the baby :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment