Friday, August 20, 2010

Jade's 2 weeks' old

We took Jade in for week 2 check-up in Cedar City. The doctor was less than satisfactory, but Jade is more than healthy. Compared to her birth stats, she's gained 3 more ounces (8.13lbs, 50% on the growth chart), grown 2 more inches (22 inches, 97%), and daddy's already worried about her not being able to find a tall enough boyfriend :-)

We've been in New Harmony at John's parents' for a week now. Time flies. Jade's sleeping well during the day, but she tends to want to play at night. It usually takes us at least an hour to get her back to sleep after she eats. She eats every 3-4 hours and seems to be happy with mommy's milk.

Here's a few pictures for show-and-tell.

Mommy and auntie Megan gave me my first bath.
I love hanging out in my swing, practicing my kongfu and such...
But sometimes I need more attention from mommy and daddy.
Jade's first outing with Mark and Callie and first restaurant: Zupas! Daddy says he wishes that's his first restaurant :-)

First long car-ride: Provo to New Harmony. Jade did great. We only had to stop once to feed and change her.

First Massage by Daddy. Spoiled little princess.
Do you see the theme in my shirts? I love my daddy cuz he's the best!

~~Umm, I could get used to this, daddy~~
Grandpa Paul, I wanna eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment