Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Dear! Another best year of my life :-)

I can't believe we've been married for 4 years! I asked John and he said ya that's about the right amount of time. We did share a lot of adventures together as a married couple. I'm happy and grateful with where we are now. I'm thankful for Heavenly Father's guidance and blessings in our life. 

At this point, John and I are both graduated. John works at NuSkin and I work at BYU and UVU, teaching some classes. I'm also teaching John and his friend Mark Chinese twice a week. I'm so glad he's interested to learn more Chinese and I'm sure it'll help him with his pursuit of the Foreign Service career. We are enjoying our life at this moment, and we also look forward to our future with the Foreign Service. 

We're mostly grateful for our awesome daughter Jade. She's so happy, healthy, smart, and beautiful. She learns everything fast and brings joy to our life every day. We're also grateful for Megan and Neil's help. Without them, we wouldn't be able to enjoy so many date nights, Chinese classes, and a break from Jade sometimes :-) 

We had a wonderful anniversary celebration. Pictures will tell :-) (John did the captions on the pictures.)

The Spa at Sundance. The place where I had the most relaxing hour of my life. I've had a few massages in my life, but this was bar far the best. 


Gourmet food at the Tree Room. Sherry and I watch a lot of Food Network TV shows. They are always eating and judging food that's at a level we'd never experienced. That all changed Wednesday night. This was an absolutely amazing  five course meal. I'm not sure regular food is going to cut it for me anymore. 


I'll never do my hair like this again...It's like I'm trying to look bald or something :P - John


Apparently me getting the door for Sherry is a picture worthy event. Perhaps I should do it more often...but then it might lose its significance:P 


Our table at the Tree Room, with Jeremiah Johnson in the background. Thanks for a great anniversary Mr. Redford :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment