Sunday, June 21, 2009

John's Big Toes

Lately I've been very emotional and I usually am not that way. For example, last night I cried just because I felt bored. Poor John had to take me out to Wingers with his broken toes :-) Then today in church I cried twice, once in Sacrament, and once in Relief Society. This afternoon, I took some rib soup to Max and wished him a happy Father's Day, and I almost cried when he sent us off. What's wrong with me?

Anyway, back on track, this post is dedicated to John's big toes :-) He has two in-grown toe-nails that makes his life miserable whenever something happens to them. When I accidently step on them, it hurts him so bad that I think he might hurt me someday :-) So before I get hurt, he decided to get them taken care of.

When I came back from work the other day, this is what I saw.
The doctor took out the in-grown part I guess.

The next day when I came back from school and went to the bathroom, I saw this:
I almost fainted. Now I know why I chose not to be a nurse.

John's getting better changing his own bandages every 8 hours. I would not do it. I hope I don't have naughty boys who hurt themselves all the time :-)

One good thing about not being able to walk too much is this:
Riding a cart at Macey's! He had fun until everybody was in his way :-) Then he's glad he didn't have to ride one of these all the time.

I told him, until he's 100 years old and couldn't walk any more, this might be the only time he gets to ride one of these :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment