Monday, March 8, 2010

My Crochet Fun!


Sister Harding is an expert of crocheting. When we went over for Sunday dinner last month, she agreed to teach me to crochet a baby blanket. Without knowing the gender of the baby, I picked this Ocean yarn from her crochet closet.

It took me a month of my free time to complete this little thing. I'm not good, but I'm fast :-)

My teacher Sister Harding
The uneven length on the bottom shows my inexperience. Oh well the baby won't mind.

I learned to make these flowers and the headband from youtube :-)

I also made this cute pair of baby booties. I had to size it down a lot, but John still thinks it's too big. I really don't know much about a newborn :-)

It's been fun learning new things. The only drawback is I spent too much time on it and John feels neglected :-)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love it all...I need to pick up a good and USEFUL hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers and headband are so cute! I want you to teach me to make them, or else I'll just pay you to make me some! So cute. Also, it would be pretty funny to be in the hospital at the same time. Judson would love it.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete