Saturday, November 6, 2010

8 hours of boredom

4 hours of listening to hundreds of ESL speakers struggling in the TOEFL test, I can handle; 8 hours, not so much. Today is the last day I signed up for an 8-hour shift. I thought John'd be sleeping; Jade'd be sleeping, I might as well make some money while nothing is going on. Not so smart. The last 2 hours is really sucking every bit of energy out of me. I would have rather watched Food Network all day, or wandered around in the mall, or took pictures of Jade outside, or baked, or exercised, or updated my blog, or made Jade a cute tutu for her photoshoot in 2 weeks...

If John's awake and sees me struggling for the lst two hours, he would've forced me to log off. But the sight of the paycheck next week kept me ging. Oh well, I can only blame the fact that I'm not rich and that I like money.

Only 9 minutes to go. Add fuel, Sherry!! You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the boots AND the dress you are wearing. And I can't believe how BIG Jade is getting already! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete