Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jade's 3 months old!!



I can't believe she's already 3 months!! When she's a newborn, I thought I couldn't love her more. But as days pass by, I realized my love for this little baby grows everyday. "Today is when I love you the least!" This cheesy line from my favorite Korean drama Love at Harvard is proven true in my life :-)


Print this post


Three-month old Jade is so much fun now. Here're a few things we love about her.

1. She wakes up SO happy.
I love going to her crib when she wakes up during the day. She always has the cutest, biggest, sweetest smile on her face.

2. She started to giggle.
When daddy makes funny faces or when mommy kisses her neck or tummy or leg, she giggles. It's the most beautiful sound in the whole world.
3. She loves bath time.
She never hated bath time, but lately she's like a fish in water :-) She started splashing water really hard. When she splashes water all over mommy, she laughs and laughs :-)

4. She loves to see herself in the mirror.
We set our changing station on the bathroom counter. Whenever we finish changing her and turn her around to see the mirror, she always has the biggest smile when she sees her reflection. It's the cutest thing ever.
I couldn't get her smiling pictures. Stupid slow camera.

5. She loves reading time with mommy.
After bath, before bed, mommy reads Chinese stories to Jade. She loves it. We started to get really interested in the pictures and would try to grab the books when mommy's flipping through.

6. She still loves to be bundled up in her blanket before bed.
We love bundle her into an egg roll and rock her to sleep.

7. She laughs so hard in her sleep that sometimes her whole body shakes.
It's the cutest thing ever. She would start by smiling, and then the smile would turn into a giggle, and then the giggle turns into laughter, and her body will shake :-) I can't stop but laugh every time I see it.

8. She has the cutest smile right after she poops.
Whenever she stops eating when I feed her, I know she's getting ready to push. Every time after she pushes, mommy would make a big deal out of it and Jade would give mommy the cutest smile. Then after mommy changes her diaper, she would give mommy more cute smiles.

9. She holds up her shirt for daddy when she's getting her diaper changed.
Daddy always gets a good kick out of it. I have a picture to prove how she holds up her shirt when daddy changes her diaper :-)

10. She is healthy and tall.
Today we measured her and she is 27 inches long. The internet says she's in the 95th percentile for a 3-month old. I guess she's taking after daddy. I'm putting her into 6-9 month clothes and she fits, especially length-wise. We're so blessed that she's healthy and strong.

11. She's OMG beautiful.
I know every mother thinks their babies are beautiful, but Jade is so cute I can't stop staring at her. I love her black hair, big blueish/greenish/brownish eyes (depending on the lighting), fair skin, rosebud lips, tiny nose, AND chubby cheeks. I love her cute little hands and feet. I love everything about her.


No comments:

Post a Comment