Monday, November 8, 2010

happy birthday to me


No matter how unwelcome it is, Ms. birthday came right on time for the annual party! This is my first bday being a mother. It makes me appreciate my mother so much more. Megan came over to babysit. John took me to work and bought me some surprise bday gift in the mall. After work, John and I went to Tucano's where we ate a lot of meat :-)

I love the boots John got me. They look great, walk great, and even smell great (genuine leather) :-)

I also love the gigantic gift bag they came in :-) Thanks, honey, for buying me my 1st pair of expensive boots :-)

Then we came home and took some pictures of Princess Jade :-)
Hi mommy, welcome home. Happy birthday!
The cutest pouty lips, EVER!


After bath. She's been sucking on her thumb A LOT lately. Could she possibly be teething at 3 months?

Check out those curls.
Can you be any cuter?!

1 comment:

  1. "1st pair of expensive boots"

    I liked the way you phrased that, seems like there will be more to come :P

    ReplyDelete