Friday, April 8, 2011

the 1st week in April



January seemed to be forever long; Feburary went flying by; March was also a bit of a stretch; then before we know it, April is here. We woke up to 3 inches of snow just a couple days into April. I was more hoping for warm showers :-(
Daddy went to the BYU ski sale and got himself some pretty nice skis and boots at a very reasonable price. He did have to get up at 8am on his day off though, poor thing :-(
Mommy and Jade went to Smith's and Jade fell in love with the Easter toys, which are bigger than her :-)

Jade's been smiling like this for a while. It's hard to get it on camera though. THis is the best shot I've got.

This is her"stop taking pictures, mommy!!" face. Ok, ok, I get the hint.
So cool on the slide with daddy!! Can't wait till it's warmer outside so we could play outside more often!

LOVE HER FACE!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures wouldn't load for me, and I was sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheri,I just fixed it. Hope you can see them now :-)

    ReplyDelete