Friday, April 29, 2011

Jade's 1st accident


 It's April 29th, and there's a blizzard outside. I hate Utah!!
Yesterday it was nice and sunny outside and jade and i played outside in the grass on the playground. We had so much fun!!
 


  
Jade had so much fun crawling on the grass, standing up against the bench, and "talking to the kids" on the playground. But because of this wooden bench...

this happened!! She got 2 splinters in her right palm. Sad thing is I didn't even notice it until I was feeding her today. Such a tough little girl. She didn't cry at all. I almost did though :-(

John was at work and I didn't know what to do, so I called him for help. He came home to the rescue, only to find the tweezer with a magnifying glass on was missing. So auntie Megan and I went to the store to get another one, but no store carried that kind. In the end, we got a regular tweezer and a magnifying glass separately. we took Jade to John's work and he got the splinters out! Yay for daddy!!! I can never be a nurse.


 We thought she was going to scream, but nope, she did great. No tears at all. What a tough little cookie!!

Then we got home and put some Neosporin on and wrapped it up in some gauze before she went to bed.

  
My parents happened to be online tonight and saw her hands all bandaged up. They were so sad :-( I assured them she's okay :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment