Monday, July 27, 2009

July 24: Utah Pioneer Day

I had Friday off and enjoyed a long weekend for Pioneer Day celebration.

On Friday, John and I went to Taste of Utah Valley in downtown Provo. It was so much fun. We paid $10 each and was able to taste delicious food from 25 local restaurants. Our favorites are Rooster, Sizzlers, and Spoon Me. Oh john also liked the Sweet Ham place, whatever it's name is.
John at the Tucano's line. Our hands were so full that I only took one picture from the fair :-)

We were gonna have a BBQ with soem friends in the evening, but we had to cancel it because we ate so much food and took so much home. But we did go over to my friend Kate's house and cooked some SMORES in the evening!!
Picking tomatillos at Emily's garden


The apple something hotdogs are very tasty!

Then on Saturday, we took Megan to the Oquirre Mountain Temple Open House. This is the first time I've been to an open house as well. So it was a lot of fun! I LOVE THE TEMPLE. Megan was very impressed at how beautiful the inside of the temple is. she's also surprised that people could get married in it. She decided she'd get married in the Temple someday. Yay!! Mission accomplished!

Megan and I happened to wear the same outfit :-)

A couple more weeks, then comes my BIG BREAK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment