Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th continues- pizza party

My good friend Kate is from Chicago. We used to make these Chicago pizzas together. Once in a while, I crave for them. So we dicided to make them for the weekend.

Chicago pizza is stuffed with spinach, cheese, and sausage optional. It's more like a pie. You put the sauce on top of the top crust. It's yummy! We also made a deep dish pizza with olives, green peppers, sausage, pepperoni, and lots of cheese!!! I wish we had mushrooms :-(

The best part is crushing the tamatoes with my hands :-)

They both turned out great!!

John picked me some peas in the garden. I discovered colorful vegies: yellow and purple peppers, and a three-color cauliflower :-)

I love Kate. She's one of my best friends in Amrica. She's taught me many things throughout the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment