Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th continues- Freedom Festival

I had Friday off work. So John and I took Megan to the Freedom Festival on Center Street. Kate and her roommate Jillian joined us. We had tons of fun, but we all got suntanned :-( . John's the only one that is happy about the tanning. Megan and I were both sad. We've tried so hard to keep our skin white and pretty through the winter, and now it's ALL gone!

I'll let the pictures tell the stories.
John spoiled me with my first cotton candy!

He REALLY wanted a kilt, but I said no :-)

Remember the Mall Cop? It was fun riding those things :-)

We had fun playing with the hats :-)

We were so brave! WE went on stage and danced the Yankee Doodle with these Colonial people :-)

I love America. I'm grateful for the beautiful life I have right now.

1 comment:

  1. I've known John for a long time, long enough to know that that is not the first time he's wanted to wear a dress. John I'm proud of you for showing some restraint this time :).

    ReplyDelete