Monday, August 24, 2009

2 years down, an eternity to go~~

Butterfly Lake

Today (August 24th) is our two years' anniversary. I can't believe we already left two years behind us. I can still see the day when we got engaged! Time flies. It's been two amazing years! I love John and I'm so grateful that he feels the same way about me~~

For celebration, we went to Mirror Lake for a camping trip. We envisioned a beautiful, quiet camp ground with only us and the deer. However, when we drove in the camp ground, we found the opposite, only people, no deer! Someday we're gonna make it to Max and Deanna's cabin in the wilderness in Alaska where there're only bears!

So we drove down a little and found Butterfly Lake. Luckily it was a lot more private. Even though we could still hear our neighbor's dog, it's not like Cancun any more.

We spent the afternoon there exploring the woods. John chopped us firewood (with rocks). We walked around the lake and talked about our future. When the sun went down, John made campfire and we ate hotdogs and smores.

So it rained on us at 4am. We had to get up and put the rainfly on. It was fun though.

I love my life and I wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment