Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fighting, Megan~~

Megan took the GMAT on Monday. BYU business school requires 680, and she got 630 :-( She has to take it again in a month. She's pretty disappointment. I felt bad for her but didn't know what to do other than giving her encouragement. Maybe I'll study the GMAT and figure out some strategies to help her. I wish she's taking the TOEFL.

Anyway, John and I decided to take her for some icecream and get her mind off the test for a while. So we went to Cold Stone. She seemed to like it.

In order to work off our calories, John and I walked to the cougar statue outside the stadium and had fun playing with the cougar.

They just put a new bench outside our window for the bus stop. My hot hubby :-)
I hope Megan will feel better soon and ace the test next time :-) I know she will! Fighting~~

No comments:

Post a Comment