Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Neil's Big Day

Neil is my cousin Megan's boyfriend. He came over in August to study English and go to BYU. Soon after he got here, he attended Megan's baptism. Then he started taking missionary discussions at our apt twice a week. He is a very humble and spiritual kid, funny as well. Chinese guys never impress John, but Neil is an exception, together with my brother and my dad :-) Basically my family is cool, haha :-)

In late September, the missionaries challenged him to be baptized. He prayed and thought about it for a week and showed his desire to be baptized. We were thrilled for him. John baptized him on Saturday, Oct 24, in the Chinese ward. Mom and Paul came up to support him.

I am grateful for the Gospel in my life, for the blessings it has brought to people I love!

Congrats, Neil! We love you!

We tried out a new Chinese restaurant called Munchies. The food is OK. A couple dishes are worth going back for.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherry! Fun blog. You can come see my boring blog at emily8helm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete