Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weekend Recap: Show and Tell



The Marriott Resort, Park City

We had a fun weekend. Our friends Mark and Callie invited us to Park City to spend the weekend at the Mountain Side Marriott Resort where their family has a time-share. It was so awesome. We got snowed on when we were in the hot tub :-) But we still had so much fun. We'll miss them as they leave for their adventures in China :-(

OK, show and tell time :-)

This is the view from our room.

We went to a very nice restaurant for dinner. The Philly Cheeseburger and sweet potato fries are the best, and of course my favorite hot wings.

We even made smores for dessert :-)

And then comes the hot tub time!


We got so snowed on in the tub. It's so steamy it's very cool.

John has to make coffee for breakfast. It took him a while to figure out how to get the coffee machine going. I think he added too much water to the coffee mix. We enjoyed smelling coffee for breakfast :-)

Callie made Danish. They were so yummy.

The Tree of Shoes in Park City. I wish I had some shoes to throw.

We enjoyed playing a new card game. The guys were winners.

Recreating Callie and Mark's engagement picture :-) Notice Mark's white socks. I don't know the details. All I know is that it's all John's fault.

We had some fun taking pictures in the lobby with John's fancy camera :-)

Thanks, Mark and Callie! We had a blast and we should do this again every year!!

1 comment:

  1. Sherry, I do believe you are one of the most adorable pregnant ladies I've ever seen! I wish I carried it that well. You look great!

    ReplyDelete