Friday, May 8, 2009

Egg tarts and pictures

My cousin Megan had her second discussion. She was taught about prophets and her questions was "how do you know a prophet is a prophet". The missionaries were in a hurry to go home before curfew so the question was not well addressed. So John and I went over yesterday to explain more about her question. John did a good job drawing pictures :-)

When John left for class, Megan and I made egg tarts, which is an Asian dessert you'll find in KFC and Mcdonald's in China.
Then we played with this Chinese photo software to work on some of my old pictures. We had fun :-) Here are a few examples.
These are pictures from our second date :-)

This is when I graduated with my first degree in 06.

This is when John pushed down trees in the canyon:-)

This is when I went to Hawaii.

This is when we saw the most gorgeous rainbow in the mountain.This is when we were married :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment