Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Star- Trek and Crabs

John's a HUGE Star-trek fan. I think he's watched all seasons of the Star-trek show. So when the new Star-trek movie came out, his excitement was beyond words. We went to the I-Max theater in Jordan Commons for better effect. OMG I don't think I'll ever watch another movie in the regualr theater again after the I-Max experience. It was simply AMAZING!

I wasn't that much into Sci-fi. So as an incentive, John promised to take me to Joe's Crab Shack after the movie. So I went and the crabs are awesome!
John thinks I look like a prego in this pic :-)

The onion string is REALLY long! The coconut shrimp was tasty!

Like my bib?
I ate a whole bucket of seafood and I was still hungry when we left. I don't think I'll ever get full with seafood. Oh how I miss Qingdao :-)
May turns out to be a great movie month, mostly John's favorite movies, X-man Origin, Star-trek, Terminator Salvation, etc. Very exciting...

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to post your reviews of all of those movies, so I'll know which ones are worth paying $9.50 to go see in the theater. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I was jealous cause Tyson was able to go to Star Trek and I had to miss out on the fun. You'll have to let me know the reviews as well. I actually know someone who works at Jordon Commons and if you are willing to wait for a few months then she gets us tickets for free. We should find a time to go to one of those movies!

    ReplyDelete