Thursday, February 11, 2010

First Baby Gift

A couple days ago, we got our first baby gift in the mail. Well, I should say the 1st hand-made gift because the Mckays got us some cute stuff from Alaska during Christmas!
I can't wait to put my baby in it! (click on the picture to see it bigger.)

(click on the picture to see it bigger.) This is made by Viola Bean, one of the first group of BYU teachers I know from China. They live in Boise, Idaho. They are the ones who cooked me my 1st home-made hamburger! Now they also made the 1st baby quilt for me! I love them so much!

This picture was taken in 2006, when my parents came over for my graduation. The Beans came in town to visit families and got to meet my parents. Mr. Bean is one of the greatest gentlemen I've ever known. I love him so much!

With all the baby stuff lying around, and my belly starting to stick out, the fact that we're having a baby is finally sinking in :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment