Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a lazy January

We've had a very laid-back January, mostly because of me, the prego blob. Nothing makes me want to leave the couch or the bed. I ate hundreds of pounds of fruit, watched several Korean dramas, and complained about different smells, and hated all the pimples that kept popping up on my face.

But there are a couple things we managed to do and have fun.

For one of John's classes, he has to go to the Bean Museum to find certain animals. This childish homework turned out to be fun. It was the 1st time I've been at the museum, so I had a great time learning about different animals and taking pictures.




Loved the snow!
The teachers at Selnate made Waffle breakfast for the students.
Annett and I both wore our "flirty aprons" :-)

We loved babysitting Addie a couple times. This cutie pie actually makes me want to have a baby more.


Hopefully February will take my sickness away and bring us more sunshine and fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment