Monday, April 19, 2010

End of semester/end of 2nd trimester


Yay, I'm on vacation for 2 weeks!!! It has been a good semester at school because I was at the most enjoyable phrase of pregnancy, or so I hear.

Looking back, it's been a quite pleasant 3 months, except for that terrible cough last week. I seriously thought I'd never get better. John slept on the couch for over a week. After lots of honey lemon water and a couple bottles of Robitussin DM, I'm finally over it now. I sill don't know what caused it and how it could be prevented in the future.

I also get full really easy nowadays. Half a sandwich or 6 dumplings plus some fruit would fill me up. And I don't feel hungry any more, which sucks, cuz I want to eat. But every time I eat a little bit more than I should, my stomach pumps up like a balloon, so tight and uncomfortable. Seriously, my morning bump is half the size of the day bump. I guess it'll only get worse.

It's been so nice outside. I'm already feeling hot and stuffy. I don't know how I'm gonna get through the summer. I wish we could take a trip somewhere, but I'm lazy and we're saving up for a big trip, so we'll just chill in good old Provo.

Our end-0f-semester potluck

There's always a dance when there're Mexicans.
My ELC classes

My Selnate class

Happy Summer, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment