Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earthday! How do you beautify the earth?

This semester break is not fun for John. He's been taking finals and working the whole time. Next Tuesday he starts school again with some intense Chinese classes. So he won't get much of a break at all. He has to cross off a lot of things from his to-do list, but one thing we were able to do today is planting some spring flowers :-)

We went to Lowe's and got some gorgeous flowers and planted them. Hopefully they'll grow strong together with our baby girl, who, BTW, has been having too much fun kicking mommy all day and night long. I WANNA SLEEP!

Someday I'll have my own garden, where I can grow edible things, like tomatoes, cucumbers, berries, etc. And John can continue to grow his beautiful flowers :-)


Daisies are one of my favorite flowers, not John's though. They ended up taking too much space in the big pot. So they get to have their own little home.

Aren't they gorgeous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment