Sunday, June 6, 2010

Last weekend in May

Can you tell where we went on the weekend?
Yup, we went to Cabella's. John's been wanting to try their Buffalo burger for a long time. We finally went there with Mark and Callie this past Saturday. It wasn't disappointing. We love their fries as well.

Note John's favorite new shirt. It's funnier if you think about the fact that he works for an intensive English Language program.

This is me @ week 32.
I got a haircut from this Chilean lady. We couldn't understand each other too well. She just kept saying how pretty my hair was. She cut it way shorter than I expected. She kept all my hair and said something about dying it and making wigs out of it. Oh well, I'll just consider it a donation. I'll have to go somewhere and get it fixed up a little. After I realized it's not going where I wanted it to go, I stopped her before she started cutting the front. So now it looks kindda strange.

We found this "2-bedroom" tent. It was really cool. We may get it someday :-)

We were making fun of these pants while other people are actually buying them :-)

Silly boys...
This is the famous Thanksgiving Point Brownie Sundae. OMG, talking about calories!

This is a close-up of ours.

Great times, as always!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog invite and congratulations on your almost-baby!

    ReplyDelete