Monday, June 21, 2010

Recently

Not too much going on lately. Stress comes and goes. I just need to remember to count my blessings everyday. Here's a picture show and tell:
~~Week 33~~ She's grown so much; so have I.

I just learned how to make these baby beanies. They are so easy to learn and fast to make, which is perfect for me, who does not have the patience to finish a project over a long period of time. These cute little things just takes me a couple hours.

Another successful waffle breakfast at Selnate. I cracked and scrambled at least 4 dozen eggs, which were all devoured within half an hour. Hungry teenage boys...
Annett and I showing off our Aprons.

Mark's surprise graduation Party. Note the yellow and green: NOT for the Brazilian soccer team, but for the UVU color scheme!

I'm going to take a water aerobic class with Naisi starting Wednesday. I better go find a one-piece swimsuit. I don't think they'll let me in the pool with my huge belly sticking out in a bikini :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment