Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

Somehow we've managed to spend 2 Memorial's Day in a row with my friend Kate. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I love spending time with Kate. Last year, we went up to Provo Canyon for a BBQ and ended up sharing our space with a bunch of very loud Mexicans with very loud music. This year, we decided not to repeat history. We had a small bbq at Kate's backyard over the fire pit. It was fun.

We had roasted hotdogs (Chicago style, lots of yummy toppings), corn on the cob, potato salad, pork n beans, water melons... We were so full that we didn't even make any smores.

Kate and John also made fun of me for taking pictures of food all the time, so I didn't take any this time just to get back at them. Now I wish I had.



This is a giant leek from Emily's (Kate's roommate) garden. It's freaking huge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment