Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm Tagged!

List of eight tag:
Post rules on your blog
Answer the five '8' items
Let each person you tag know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows:
1. Friends (I loved it until I could recite every line in it. Then it became less fun.)
2. NCIS
3. 24
4. Rachel Ray 30 min meals
5. Discovery Channel when John's watching it (Man V Wild, dirty job, Myth Buster, Cash cab)
6. The Cosby Show
7. Andrew Zimmerman: Weird Food
8. I love Korean dramas, and Chinese dramas

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Got up and ate breakfast
2. Taught a TOEFL class
3. Met with my student teacher to plan out next week
4. Taught another TOEFL class
5. Came home and ate lunch
6. Went to the translation company
7. cooked a Chinese dinner
8. Talked to my mom for 68 min before I went to bed.


8 favorite restaurants: (I guess this is limited to Utah.)
1. Samhawk (Korean)
2. Tucano's
3. 4 Seasons (Chinese hotpot)
4. Outback
5. Asian Buffet
6. Thai Ruby
7. Sushi
8. Wendy's? If that counts~~


8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. SPRING!!
2. Sunday BBQ at John's sister's
3. TESOL conference next week (I get two days off work)
4. Having a baby
5. John's graduation
6. Finding a hair stylist who can fix Asian hair properly
7. Becoming a gourmet cook
8. Our next trip...


8 things on my wish list: (I'm kind of thrift. I don't wish for many things. I usually do without.)
1. a house
2. a car that's automatic
3. my parents' good health
4. a motorcycle for John (I always dreamed about riding on my husband's huge motorbike:-)
5. a family with more than just the two of us
6. shopping to my heart's content
7. a kitchen-aid
8. World Peace? :-)


I tag (I don't have many blogger friends...yet...)
1. Jan Hart
2. Christine and/or Ryan Harding
3. Amber Elmer
4. Candice Mcwhorter
5. Sheri Adams
6. Erica Jackman
7. Mandy Clark
8. Whoever else read this


No comments:

Post a Comment