Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Baking Failure

I don't know why but baking has been against me lately. I think it's because John said he's not gonna eat any dessert at home any more, and the desserts were hurt ~~

Today I had the urge to bake so I got out my recipe box and decided to bake cinnamon rolls. I had fun making it. Deanna came over and showed me a neat trick of using dental floss to cut out the rolls.


However, I think I killed the yeast before they ever kicked in. The liquid mixture was too hot. So after hours of waiting, the rolls never rose :-) I baked them any way and they are so ugly I'm depressed now.

Poor John has to eat a couple to recognize my efforts even though I'm sure it's hard to swallow. I'm throwing them all out! I'm gonna conquer them next time when I cheer up again, if ever! John says I'm too dramatic. Maybe I am. But I am in a very dramatic mood right now, what's worse, Iwill have lost one hour sleep when I wake up tomorrow morning!! Outrageous!

No comments:

Post a Comment