Monday, March 30, 2009

My Break

Last week, I only had to work for two days because of the TESOL conference. However, John had to go to school the whole time. So I spent my little break AT HOME!! When can we have breaks together? I wonder if that'll ever happen.

Anyway I'm a Korean drama addict. It's silly but when I need to relax, I would watch those. They're very mellow and there's no tension, even though I would cry like a baby with the characters. Finally John said, "honey you just spent a whole day crying. Are you having fun?" "Unhuh," I answered as I blew my nose. It was fun :-)

Anyway with all the Korean dramas, I had craving for Korean food. So we went to Samhawk. I had some kimchi soup and John had Beef Bulgogi.
Kimchi repels John :-)

We have cookies coming our of our ears!!
We had Sunday dinner at the Coles. Valen is getting so cute and handsome...My favorite nephew ever!

3 comments:

  1. Those cookies look delicious. What's kimchi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thanks, Sheri. Kimchi is fermented cabbage. It's a life necessity in Korea :-) Lots of people don't like it because of its strong flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, Real men can take the fire of kimchi and the water of Korean dramas.

    From one baker to another, good job on the sweet rolls, Sherry.

    ReplyDelete